- All the students get at least two oral health education lessons with supervised tooth brushing during every school year.
- Oral health education sessions are organized for parents and pregnant mothers.
- Dental health education programs are conducted for school teachers.
- Participating in school activities.
- Participating in the community activities in public places.
- Each year around 4,000 hours are spent on health education.
- Concentrated efforts to make health education need-based.
- Health Education Teams work closely with Prevention Teams.
- New health education materials are developed every year.
- Since 2008-2009, 80,000 emails and SMSs are being sent with important messages each year.
Activities within schools, Activities in SOHP Centers, Outdoor activities, Print Materials from SOHP
Figure: Tooth brushing demonstration in Schools
Figure: Supervised Group Tooth brushing
Figure: Parent Education
Figure: Activities within the center
Figure: Group Activities in center
Figure: Activities for children with Special needs