- Treatment is provided to all the children in the age group of 6 to 16 years with positive consents.
- Treatment is performed in centre-based and school-based clinics.
- General Pediatric dentistry procedures are performed along with Root Canal Therapy.
- All the procedures performed are outlined in SOHP clinical protocol.
- Procedures are performed on quadrant basis in order to minimize the no. of appointments to the child.
- Four-handed dentistry is practiced for all the procedures.
Figure: Four-handed dentistry practiced in one our center-based clinics
Figure: School-based clinic
Figure: SOHP Clinical staff